viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

The places that I know and I would know


Hello everyone

How are you? I´m ok, finishing the university semester. Today I will write about the places that I would like to visit. Personally, I very like travel, can be in car, bus or plane. Of the Chile I know since Iquique to Chillan. I have special memory of Antofagasta, because I Iived in that city for two year when I was kid. The best that there are in that place is the sea,  even though I the prefer in winter because is more empty. Also,  the fact of that Antofagasta lest very bigger, this does that one can orientate yourself best in your streets that in Santiago.

Also, I like a little town that is to five km of Chillan, of name Ñipas. As it is a small village everybody know each other and they are very friendly with those who are not of place, so the atmosphere is very familiar and quiet, very different to Santiago.

Finally, of the other countries I would like to visit some the rest of America or Europe, for learn about other cultures.

And you, what place you like o you like to visit?

See you, Cheers!

(La portada in Antofagasta)

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tomi! Chillan is an ugly place, but Ñipas is completely different! They make very good food! I hope to go some day!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tomas, the traveler jsjsjs

    I like your style to talk about places... and I would like to meet Antofa c,:

    ResponderEliminar