viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

A great website

Hello people

What kind of websites you often visits?  As I want to be sports journalist is not strange that I like visit various sites of sports area, principally of the chilean sport and your athletes. For example: the web of the Chilean Olympic Committee, of the“Team Chile” and also of the “ADO Chile”. But exist one website that has more sport information that the others and for that is one of my favorite sites of internet. I talk of “El Deportero” (even your name is original)

This web is Chilean and always has notes about the competition of the national athletes in the world. I like because don’t all the media deliver information about sport that don´t is soccer, but “El Deportero” the does.  Also I like that always your information has photos (something that don´t have various websites o media of the sport area)

I leave the link of the website for if you want visit it in the future 

http://eldeportero.cl/
 I hope that have a great weekend!

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario