viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

The pets and me

Hi everyone
How have you been this week? I had many academic activity and tests.  

I have questions, do you have pets? I think that the pets are a great company for many people. You can have as pets different animals, for example: dogs, cat, rabbit, birds, fishes or ferret. Even to animals more exotic as snakes or iguanas. In my house we have 1 dog,  a poodle and your name is Minnie, already it has more than 10 years. 1 cat (a stray cat and your name is Kaly. One day, she arrive – was a puppy- to the front lawn of my house and she never more left  (to the Minnie did not like this), now she has – according to the veterinary- 8 months old.  And –until the last “censo”-  15 birds (more than anything canaries birds, you don’t ask me about all your names xD)

I think that if you have pets, you have to be responsible with their care!

And what do you think about the pets?


Good bye! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario