miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Writing a blog

Hello people, I hope that you have had to great long weekend.

This is my last post and it will be about my experience in general writing it blog. To say the truth write this ten posts has been a little strange for me because I’m not used to be an author of blogs (in fact this is the first that I have one) because of this, the fact of that others reading my ideas ( besides in english ) was something brand new for me. 

To give my opinion weekly about different topics sometimes has been hard, especially when it has been in fields that I don’t know well at all, as for example the post of series and films, ‘cause in my free time I'm not good seeing these things, and didn’t know well what to write about in this subject

But was not all that bad about this experience. I can practice my writing at moment of do my posts and improve my reading while viewing the blogs of my classmates and teacher making an effort to understand everything to be able make comment after. It also has helped me to increase my english vocabulary using and reading words that I don’t know.

Well, I believe that these lines summarize very well my experience doing this blog. I only hope had written respectably.

See you!


       Resultado de imagen para goodbye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario