viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Listening Music

Hello readers

The post of today is about the music. I will not ask about if you listen music or not, because is almost impossible that the answer don't be "yes". In my case I listen music all the time, I would say about 6 hours for days, preferably when I'm traveling by bus or car, because I feel that the travel is more shorter when I don´t listen music, it happened to you the same? 

I haven't a style favorite style of music, more than anything I like the songs that are "actives", those that to moment that you listen, you wake up. It can be electronic music, perhaps pop rock or only pop or rock and even you can find in my playlist some of Japanese music.

My only problem with the music is that it's hard to do other things when I hear it. For example, if I like a song, I can´t do a university work listening. I to distract xD



But well, I hope that isn't your case and you can do productive things listening music :)

Cheers!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario