viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

A photograph, A history

Hello friends, how are you? I hope that well. Today I´ll write about of the photograph

Generally, the photographs tend to capture good moments y
beautiful memories, this photo is a great example. That photo is of when I was voluntary of a sport event, the “Panamerican Judo Open” that was made in Santiago, in the sports center of the national stadium in april of it year.  

In it photo I’m with some friends that also was voluntary and that exactly I the met in it event and to this day we're still in touch with each other. The photography was taken for other voluntary, in the closing ceremony of the competition. 

The photo I like because during the days that was the “Open” I had a lot of fun  and  I can learned a Little more of the judo.

Hope that you also have many photos of good moments

Cheers!


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Tomás!
    I also participated as a volunteer, but in the games suramericanos in the 2014.So I understand so well.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar