viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

My favorite piece of technology

Hello everybody

If I had that say which is my favorite piece of technology  without a doubt I would say that
is my computer (I´m sorry notebook,  tablet and phone but your “big brother” is best) . It is black and thin.  With it I can listen music, watch videos, play video game and communicate with friends and family through social networks. Also, I can study for the subjects of the university and write things journalistic (even this post).

The best of all, it is very easy to use. I have only to press a button and the computer will turn on.
However, I don’t believe that it is a obsession. I suppose (and hope) that I´ll survive if in any moment  I can´t use my computer :)

Ok, I believe that is moment of finish for today.  I see you later


Cheers  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario